WHAT TO BRING TO CLASS
We are really excited to share in your journey and can’t wait to meet you. Bring your game face and a positive attitude. Remember that we all started with that first class and while it can be intimidating to walk through those doors for the first time, know that you will feel proud walking out of them 60 minutes later. We recommend also bringing a small towel, water and a mat if you have one. If you don’t have a mat- no worries, we have some loaners at each studio you can borrow. If possible, getting to class 10-15 minutes ahead of time is recommended so that you have time to talk with the instructor and get any equipment set up that you might need.
SIGNING UP FOR YOUR FIRST CLASS
You will create a profile in MindBody. Once that is completed, you can purchase a pricing option and sign up for your classes.
WHICH STUDIO LOCATIONS CAN YOU ATTEND
Any standard SOS package you purchase will be honored at any of our Columbus locations. However, we might choose to run a new client promotional package at one particular studio. In that case, we would specify which studio you are allowed to attend on the specific promo.
RETURNING A CLASS PACKAGE
All package purchases are final. We will exchange for a different package of equal or greater value ONLY if the package has not been used. We do not freeze packages unless you have a serious injury provided a doctors note that states you are not able to work out. We will freeze packages for maximum 1 month. All class packages have a 6 month expiration.
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
Monday-Friday: To avoid being charged a late cancel fee you must cancel class at least 12 hours before any class running before 9am. For classes running at 9am or after, the late cancel window is 2.5 hours before class.
Saturday & Sunday: To avoid being charged a late cancel fee on the weekends, you must cancel out of class at least 12 hours before any weekend class.
Unlimited Members: Unlimited members who late cancel will be charged $15.00.
Class pass Members: Class pass Members will lose their class.
We have a no exceptions policy to this rule. No exceptions means we will not reverse a late cancel once the designated window of time to cancel has passed. Please understand that we know things happen but in the spirit of being fair and consistent, we need to treat everyone equally, regardless of the specific scenario. Bottom line: If we make an exception for you, then we need to make an exception for everyone else, and that is impossible to manage. Again, we will not reverse late cancel charges so please respect the policy and try to understand our position.
* Level 1 and above snow emergencies will not count against you.
BEST PRACTICES FOR AVOIDING LATE FEES:
- Make it a habit to sign into class when you walk in. If you are not signed into the class, we do not know you are there and the system will automatically charge your account.
- Download the MindBody app and make it a habit to check your schedule daily and make the necessary adjustments.
- Cancel within the 12 hour window for AM classes, and within the 2.5 hour window for the afternoon classes. The 12 hour window applies for classes prior to 9am. The 2.5 hour window applies for classes after 9am.
- Map out your schedule for the next 30 days as long as you are committed to making the necessary changes to your schedule as they arise.
- Be equally as mindful about the classes you are wait listed for. If you are on the wait list and get pushed into the class prior to the late cancel timeframe you are responsible for that class.
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Forget to sign in.
- Map out your schedule for the next 30 days and forget about it. This causes significant problems with the wait-list, and we would greatly appreciate if you would avoid doing this.
- Contact email@example.com with your reasons for missing class, and ultimately asking for your money back.
- Put yourself on a wait list and forget about it. You need to manage your overall schedule so you do not run the risk of being late charged.
BEGINNER LEVEL CLASSES?
We do not offer beginner or advanced level classes. We meet you where you are in your fitness journey and while every class is designed to be difficult, we understand that not everyone is at the same level of fitness. Our first priority is your safety. All SOS instructors are trained to provide different levels to make each work out accessible for anyone. We strongly advise clients with ANY injury to notify the instructor prior to class so they are able to give appropriate modifications.
MINIMUM AGE TO PARTICIPATE?
Our minimum age is 16 to participate in regular studio classes. We will from time to time offer special Kid Classes or Kid/Parent Classes however and during those, the minimum age is 5.
MUSIC AND EXPLICIT LYRICS DISCLAIMER
We try really hard to keep our music clean in the studio. However, with all of the apps and different ways to stream playlists available to our instructors, it becomes increasingly difficult to manage a playlist that is 100% clean. There will be times where explicit language will be played in our studio.
CANCELING YOUR DIGITAL STUDIO SUBSCRIPTION
You may cancel your subscription at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your subscription must be cancelled one day prior to your membership renewing. There will be no refunds for subscriptions cancelled after the renewal date.